Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Theatre Schedule Overload

To anyone I've been short with this week, I hereby apologize. I've been running on a few hours of sleep, and if my schedule is any indication of how things will go, this week is going to get very interesting rather quickly. I have a quick list of everything I have (theatre related) that's coming up way too soon for my own liking.
  • Murder Boys- A staged reading for the Pittsburgh New Works Festival (August 30th)
  • Love's Labour's Lost- "An't shall please you sir, I am Anthony Dull." I'm also Mercade; at Pittsburgh Shakespeare In The Parks (1st weekend: September 5th)
  • My thesis on the modern interpretation of the Commedia dell'Arte in performance. (due September 14th)
  • Romeo and Juliet- directing a production based around my thesis for the South Park Theatre and Theatre Sans Serif. (October 23rd)
  • My job as an intern at the South Park Theatre (next week is tech week for Nunsense III.)
As you can see I'm a little busy, but I'll try to keep updated as things go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment