- Murder Boys- A staged reading for the Pittsburgh New Works Festival (August 30th)
- Love's Labour's Lost- "An't shall please you sir, I am Anthony Dull." I'm also Mercade; at Pittsburgh Shakespeare In The Parks (1st weekend: September 5th)
- My thesis on the modern interpretation of the Commedia dell'Arte in performance. (due September 14th)
- Romeo and Juliet- directing a production based around my thesis for the South Park Theatre and Theatre Sans Serif. (October 23rd)
- My job as an intern at the South Park Theatre (next week is tech week for Nunsense III.)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Theatre Schedule Overload
To anyone I've been short with this week, I hereby apologize. I've been running on a few hours of sleep, and if my schedule is any indication of how things will go, this week is going to get very interesting rather quickly. I have a quick list of everything I have (theatre related) that's coming up way too soon for my own liking.