Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thrift Shop Finds: South Side Goodwill

It was a bit ago, before everything became quite busy, that I was able to make a fast trip to the Goodwill on the South Side of Pittsburgh. Here is what I managed to find:


3 books in a the Sharpe's series by Bernard Cornwell, and a medium sized case, which I picked up largely due to the fact that it is embossed with "MARVEL" on the case. I was surprised when I opened it up to find:


A complete game set for a Spiderman and Friends matching game, dating back to 2005, back when Marvel was still a relatively weak player in entertainment. By far my favorites in this set are:


The Thing, Spiderman, and the Hulk. 

These were my notable purchases, and hopefully I will be able to have some of the uploads from a quick adventure to Williamsburg up soon.

Until next time,
Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment